In today's environment, we take health safety extremely seriously. As such, before, during and after any Mindflight7 incursion event, the Mindflight7 team follows our Covid-19 safety plan to ensure our personal wellbeing and the wellbeing of all people in our orbit.
Our Covid 19 incursion safety process and procedure includes:
- Recording our presence at an incursion venue.
- Sanitising hands before, during and after incursions.
- Providing hand sanitiser for students and teachers to use before coming into contact with our VR headsets or other contact equipment (pre-flight).
- Wearing of non allergenic (non latex) disposable gloves by our team and by any persons who may come into contact with our VR headsets (all students and sometimes teachers).
- Disposal of all gloves into a sealed bag at incursion end point after each flight.
- Using sanitary wipes to disinfect all VR headsets and other contact equipment after each flight (after the use of headsets).
- Keeping students and our team socially distanced during flights.
- Not working while experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, however mild they may seem.
- Practising a very high standard of general hygiene.
- Recording our safety process during an incursion for our records.